"Hey there, tech enthusiasts! Welcome to DevSecOpsGirl, where I chronicle my adventures in the wild world of technology. Think of it as a digital diary, but with more code and no secrets. From cloud security escapades to navigating the delightful maze of DevSecOps, I'm here to spill the tech tea.
Grab your virtual popcorn and get ready for a rollercoaster of nerdy humor, insightful content, and the occasional coding mishap. Remember, we're all just humans trying to make sense of this digital universe - and having a laugh while doing it. So buckle up, stay curious, and let's embark on this tech-tastic journey together!"
Little bit about me below
Hi, I'm Priyam Singh
- ✍🏻 I am planning to write at devsecopsgirl.in, a platform that highlights security-related research focused on the web and cloud native landscape.
- 🛡 I Actively volunteer at different communities such as InfosecGirls , [null - The Open Security Community]. Also here is one of my blog for volunteering experiance at Nullcon 2020 (https://null.community/), I am an active speaker at various other communities.
- I love to make Reels and do self photoshoots. I am planning to make Gym workout videos professionally on YouTube. For now you can visit my Instagram profile for Reels/Stories/Posts.
Security Consultant at Appsecco [March 2023 to October 2023]
- I worked on application Security Assessments
- Cloud Security Assessments
- Got familiar with the various web attacks and vulnerabilities
CLOUD SECURITY SPECIALIST at Kloudle [September 2021 to Feburary 2023]
- Conducted research on cloud misconfigurations in AWS and GCP, utilizing a CSPM perspective to identify and remediate issues.
- Evaluated cloud security standards such as NIST, Cloud One Conformity, and CIS to identify misconfigurations and recommend solutions.
- Published multiple articles related to cloud misconfigurations in AWS and GCP
- Audited and documented security best practices for various cloud-based services, including GitHub, Datadog, and MongoCloud, ensuring compliance with industry standards
DevSecOps Engineer at Appsecco [January 2021 to Septemper 2021]
- Worked on implementing an end-to-end DevSecOps Pipeline with Secure Development and Operations
- Worked on Cloud Native implementation of DevSecOps concepts
- Orchestrated infrastructure, and operations security for a B2C Unicorn company
- Worked with clients to solve various security problems present in their infrastructure
- Implementing AWS Security best practices in client cloud accounts